Results Radio Cure Kids Cancer Radiothon Raises Over $300,000!
UPDATE: The #CureKidsCancer Radiothon raised $367,328 in the fight against childhood cancer. Thank you to everyone who donated and to all the staff and volunteers that made this a possibility.
On March 28 and 29, tune in and be inspired during the Results Radio Cure Kids Cancer Radiothon presented by Jerry’s Auto Sales.
You’ll hear about kids like baby Jeff, who has been battling cancer since he was 3 months old and spent 236 days at Sanford Children’s Castle of Care receiving treatment.
No Kid Fights Alone!
Cure Kids Cancer is a Sanford Children’s initiative benefitting children fighting cancer at the Castle of Care in Sioux Falls.
- Your support makes a difference for kids by helping:
- Purchase specialized, state-of-the-art equipment
- Advance pediatric cancer research
- Assist families with expenses not covered by insurance, such as meals, mileage and lodging
- Support special programs and services such as Child Life, Back to School, summer camps, social work and much more!
Five ways to get involved
During the radiothon — 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM on March 28 and 29 — you can help even more kids like Jeff conquer cancer.
- Tune into Mix 97.3, KXRB 100.1, KIKN 100.5, B102.7 or Hot 104.7.
- Come see us broadcast live at the Carlson Great Hall at Sanford Children’s. We’ll have Cure Kids Cancer T-shirts and coffee mugs as well as a chance to enjoy these great offerings:
- Crazy Daisy’s Popcorn, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Thursday, selling a variety of popcorn and cotton candy flavors.
- HealthSource Chiropractic, 9:00 AM to Noon Thursday, offering 15-minute massages for a free-will donation. Sign up at the registration table or call Crystal at (605) 351-2235 to schedule a time.
- KWC Racecars, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday, showing off two real racecars in front of the Castle. Stop by for the chance to sit in the driver’s seat.
- Oh My Cupcakes!, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Friday
- Bid to win a legendary KISS painting signed by the band. Bidding closes at 5:00 PM on March 29. This artwork was created live at the recent KISS concert in Sioux Falls.
- Give online.
- Share our Facebook event and spread the word about the great work happening at Sanford Children’s.
To make a pledge call 605-328-5750, toll free at 800-601-5085, text CASTLE to 51555 or donate online!