You Can See Cute New Animals At Sioux Falls Great Plains Zoo
Going to the zoo is always exciting for families. You have the opportunity to experience animals you would not typically see in your own backyard or neighborhood.
The Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum of Natural History in Sioux Falls boasts all sorts of exotic animals to visit. In fact, the Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum of Natural History staff just welcomed two new members to its zoo family. They are so cute and tiny...say hello to Mojito and Clementine!
Mojito and Clementine are the new female meerkats at the Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum of Natural History. The zoo even shared a fun video on its Facebook and TikTok pages.
Mojito and Clementine will join male meerkats Lloyd and Biff. These little girls just arrived at the Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum of Natural History in October.
The zoo staff shared with its Facebook followers:
Great Plains Zoo has some new residents! Mojito and Clementine are female meerkats that came to us in October. They finished their quarantine period and were moved to their exhibit today!
The two girls will soon share an exhibit with Lloyd and Biff (our two male meerkats) but are getting used to their new space before meeting their roommates! Stop by and see the new girls at Great Plains Zoo
How sweet do these meerkats look? Looks like Lloyd and Biff will have some new friends to keep them company!
Interested in the other animals? You can learn more about the animals at the zoo by clicking here.
Know Your South Dakota College and University Mascots
- What does it take to be a mascot?
- "Losing a bet or filling an opportunity!" Welch says, "An internal energized desire to love life. After meeting great performers who are introverts out of costume, they become the center of attention when they take the stage. And also feeding off the performance of others."
- Why does the mascot never talk?
- "Know your role and shut your mouth. You are there to entertain. Tell the story with your actions and not your voice."
- Advice to someone putting on that costume for the first time?
- "Remember you are now in a costume. Have fun. Otherwise, you're just a dork in tights. If the fur ain't flying you ain't trying."